Thursday, October 30, 2008

Worst member of the sports team (journal 3)

Dear Journal,

Man was today embarrassing:

"Come on sung choo. Watch the run, watch the run! Get up closer to the line!"

Five seconds later.

"Sung choo get out now! How did you not see the 49 reverse? We went over it 20 times in practice. You know what, forget it, just sit over there and fill the water bottles."

Dang, how was I supposed to know that they would run a reverse with both their guards coming to block!

Oh god, why does this happen every game? I mean when the game starts I always play well, but after a few minutes into the game I always screw up some big play. I go from being a starter to a bench warmer. I hate sitting on the bench. Its a waste of my life. I mean its not like I play football so I can sit on the bench the whole game. So what if I make a mistake once in while? Its called being HUMAN! Give me a break.

Football use to be fun for me. Now with my status as benchwarmer, it's a pain to even go to practice let alone a game. And people have loads of fun rubbing it in my face:

"Everyone go to the spots you would normally be in a game."

"Hey Sung Choo where are you going, coach said to go to your spot in the game, that would over there by the water bottles."




Why me?

Sincerely,
The depressed guy keeping the bench warm.

No comments: