Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Journal Entry from an Obese child

Dear Journal,

I hate my life. Why am I the one that has to be fat? I mean its not fair. Why can't I be like everyone else? Everyone else is slim. It's just not fair. It's like God hates me! God had to choose me, out every person to be the fat kid. I hate being "obese."

Everyday when I walk around the school, everyone just stares at me. And I can tell by the looks on their faces what they are thinking: "Diet much?" or "Wow, make room for fatty." Everyday is just a living hell. The staring, the gigling, the smirking, the smart ass remarks, and the dumb fat jokes. But the worst part of the day is phys ed. The dumb football coach teaches that class, and he always makes us run four laps around the football field. And he knows I can't run, but he is always jogging right next to me trying to make me run by giving me stupid talk about good health. And its so stupid. Everyone is always whispering and laughing when I am the last one running. And I HATE IT!

Everyday left and right, all I ever see are the stupid stares from people. And all I hear are people and their horrible attempt at whispering about how fat I am. But the person that drives me nuts most about "how I am too fat" is my dumb doctor. "I know it must be hard to be obese but you need to stop eating fatty foods, and start on a good balanced diet" says my doctor. First off how does he know how it feels to be fat. He's as skinny as a twig. And I already know that I'm supposed to have a balanced diet. Everyone is always telling me that. And I've tried but its hard and it never always fails miserably.

I hate being fat.



I hate being me...

-Gerbal

No comments: