Wednesday, October 22, 2008

letter from mini me (1)

Dear Billy sixteen years from me,

I want to say hi. Hows the future going? Any thing good happen? Hows the Pokemon collection going?Did you get µ2 yet? If you did that would be so cool to have µ2. I wanna get µ2 so much. That card is so cool. Its like holographic and it has a cool picture and other cool stuff. Mommy says that pokemon is waste of time though and I should go out and play. But I dont wanna play cuz pokemon is so cool.

Did mommy daddy go to the hospitil and bwing home a baby brother yet? I want a brother so much. That way I have somebody to play with. We can play basketball, jump rope, and pokemon. Then we can watch Barney, and elmo, and big bird on public television. That would be so fun. To have a brother to hang out with.

O yea, did you find that jacket that I lost yesterday? Mommy and daddy said that they would be mad at me until I found it; so did you find it? I think I left at school but it was not in my cubby and it was not in the closet. Hopefully big fat meany Tommy did not take it again. I dont like Tommy. He's big and fat and mean. Is he still big and fat and mean? I don't like mean people, like Ms. Camelo. I am really, really afraid of her. She's a scary teacher. Everyone thinks she's a witch. I don't like witches. They are scary like the clowns. Clowns are really scary. Are you still afraid of clowns and Ms Camelo?

Before Ms Joope, finds me hiding under the table in the auditorium I just want to say I hope the fewture is doing good. I dont like the fewture, cuz it's so confusing. Dont forget to find that jacket I lost.

Sincerely Billy

No comments: